Friday, September 7, 2012

Class Sampler - No peeking

Morning!

It's Friday finally!  Getting back into a routine has been a bit difficult and easy all at the same time - ya know what I mean??

Well, my kids are looking forward to a half day of school today and I'm looking forward to a weekend of kids classes.  It's been a busy week preparing for them but I'm excited and ready to start a new round of Kids Camp 2012-2013.

I realized while getting ready for my upcoming classes I haven't shown samples of them on my blog. So here you go!

This Christmas Sampler class features the stamp set No Peeking.  There are three styles of cards that each feature a stamp in this stamp set.


 
 The cost of the class is $12.

Dates - Tues, Sept 18th 6-8 or Sat, Sept 22 1-3

Please contact me if you are interested in joining this class.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sun!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment