Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How was your re-entry?

Sorry for not posting yesterday but I'm sure many of you were in the same boat as me and re-entering back to the school routine!

Here is Andrew and Nathan at 7:20 yesterday morning.  

Would you believe me if told you that we left the house for Nathan's school at 7:30 and didn't get there until 8:20 - 15 min late!  Ack!! That's a mom's worst nightmare.  Nathan was as cool as a cucumber and worked on his "iPod scores."

Pete and Andrew had a much smoother ride to school despite also taking 45 min but Andrew doesn't start until 8:35 - lucky him. 

Wish me luck today is better.  Despite all that they both had great first days and can't wait until tomorrow.

At Convention, I received some fabulous general swaps as well as some great swaps from an organized Masculine swap so keep watch over the next couple of days.

I absolutely love this stamp set - French Foilage.  These two cards use the same set but with the different colour combos they exhibit two different feelings or moods.
 

Created by Connie Bjork

Created by Terry Bolender
 
 Now I want to crack out this set of mine!!  Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment