Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More Club Create projects

I had a fabulous Monday and I hope you did too!  I got the kids off to school (on the bus :) ), went to yoga and got all my club project samples for this week done! Woo hoo!  

Now, what to do today???   Ha, that's funny I have a list about 10 miles long so I won't be short of any projects that need to be done or planned for.

I still want to share the pop up cards we made for the Club Create class.  The first was a pop up card I designed and the second card was a Halloween do it yourself card.  I gave the kids the supplies and they created there own version of this card.





After that we used what little time was left to start a decorated journal.

They chose from a selection of Designer Series papers and now we just have to bling it up with decorations.

See the pen to match!
October's class we'll complete these journals and start some fun Halloween projects!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Cheers, 
K

1 comment: