Thursday, September 13, 2012

September Cardmaker club projects

Last night we had a great time at our first club meeting.  

I created this mini project for everyone to be able to re-create on their own!!  It's a simple card purse that I found on splitcoast stampers.  It was super easy!


 Wouldn't this make a great hostess gifts for the fall!  

Plus at Convention, I learned a new ribbon tip from Dawn Griffths.  The In colour stitched ribbon is a fantastic weight for knots, bows and the colours are just fab!  And it's even FREE this month with any purchase over $50!!



Isn't this super simple card soo sweet!  Thank you Dawn for teaching us this trick.


If you want to join in the fun I do have a couple of spots available in my Cardmaker's club and we meet the third Wednesday of the month.  The minimum monthly order is $30 and each month I teach a new technique and 2+ projects like this card purse and cards.  As a club member you gain all the benefits from hosting one card workshop, advance entry to my annual retired sale, Idea book and seasonal catalogues and FREE shipping the month you host.

Check back tomorrow to see my Scrapbooker's project for September.  

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment