Friday, September 14, 2012

September Scrapbooker's project

More Perfectly Preserved!!!

This stamp set had me on and off the fence so so many times but I'm glad I'm ON THE FENCE for good!


Here are some close ups of each page.



I would NEVER have thought to bring these colours together but I LOVE them.  The Designer Series paper Orchard Harvest is sooo gorgeous! It was share this paper and cut it up.  Not to worry I have another pack on it's way!!

Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, and Raspberry Ripple - who would have thunk these colours go together?!?!
If you want to join in the fun I do have a couple of spots available in my Scrapbooker's club and we meet the third Friday of the month.  The minimum monthly order is $30 and each month we create a double page spread.  As a club member you gain all the benefits from hosting one card workshop, advance entry to my annual retired sale, Idea book and seasonal catalogues and FREE shipping the month you host.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment