Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cookie sandwiches!

Morning,

This past week has been ridiculous busy as I get ready for the Okotoks Scrapbook Convention.  You know when you feel like you are behind on something but then when you take a step back you realize you are doing okay.  Well, this is NOT the case - I'm really FAR behind!

So instead of getting down to work and prepping for this event what did I do this week - I made cookies.  Crazy, I know.

Pete has been super busy at work and so the kids and I had a date night.  Just the three of us.  We had a good dinner and afterwards a very deelish dessert.  The homemade chocolate chip cookies and inbetween some Nuttin Butter ice cream.  They didn't like it at all!



Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment