Thursday, November 29, 2012

Clean and Simple

Morning

I'm soo excited because today I get to STAY HOME and work!  I ended up doing some errands and more Christmas shopping on Wed so I could stay home on Thursday.  I told Pete it is MUCH cheaper if I do.  I ended up buying myself a present too but I'll tell you about that later.

I have some cute, quick and simple cards I had planned for a class but then life got in the way and I ran out of available dates.  So here I share them with you on my blog.  I think we'll make a few of these for kids camp this weekend but we'll see what else I can create today.

I love the clean and simple look on this card.  So cute!!!  Merry Mini punch pack is too cute and available after January 2nd

An oldie but a goodie.  Tag til Christmas for this ornament but there are many more in Delightful Decorations.

Pennant Parade.  Lots of cute things things can be created with this pennant stamp and punch
 Thanks for checking in!
Cheers, 
K

PS Sorry I forgot to hit publish which is why this post is late this morning :)



No comments:

Post a Comment