Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Friday!

YAY!  It's the weekend!  And it's the day of my last class before my Christmas vacation begins. I plan to do lots of creating over my break so I will have lots of projects and new classes to share for the new year.  PLUS I'll be getting my new box of Spring Catalogue goodies that I'll be sure to dive in to.

My apologies in advance if my posting is a bit sporadic the next few weeks as I REALLY have to get going on my Christmas cards if they are ever going to make it into the mail.

 I spent the better part of yesterday glued to my computer (and my knitting) looking and searching for all news on the NHL situation and now I'm sad.  I'm still holding out hope that there will be a season of hockey but it doesn't look that way right now.

Anywho I just wanted to share with you a funny story from a few nights ago.  Andrew has been working for the better part of this term on the Renaissance.  He shows me this and ask me if I used these when I was in school.

 Do you know what it is???  It's a SLIDE RULER!!!

How old does he think I am!!!!  I informed him that we actually had calculators back then.

Crazy kid!

Hope you have a great weekend. We plan to get the tree tomorrow (A REAL ONE, our first real tree).  Wish us luck putting it up!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment