Monday, December 31, 2012

Long time no see :)

Remember me :)  My extended break from blogging has been filled with sick days and nights (me first, Pete and now Andrew), skating, tobogganing and lots of board and card games.  Each night since the 23rd we have chosen a different game for game night and had hot chocolate and treats until bed time.  It's seriously time to go back to yoga!!!

While I have enjoyed my break I was sorry to leave you in the lurch.   So I'm back to my regular blogging or at least trying to as I get ready to go to Leadership on Saturday.  Can you believe I have less than a week to pack up, make swaps and go???  EEEKKKK!!!

So here is one of my creations from today.   I wish all of my followers a safe and Happy New Year!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for a sneak peek at some new Spring catalogue goodies and a new January WOW class.  This one is pretty WOW and a super sweet deal too as you get to take home a ton of projects and the stamp too!

This card design was from my friend Rose Coleman.  Check out her blog here.  She was super sweet to send me directions to make this funky fold and I can even include a gift card inside too. The little drink umbrella makes it possible for this card to stand up like an easel card.




Cheers and have a great New Year's Eve!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment