Friday, January 25, 2013

Best of Birthdays

Sorry for not posting yesterday.  You see there was this extra tense hockey game on and I could NOT stop watching it to type my blog post.  :)  Yep, I'm a hockey nut!

It was all great in the end as my team won (sorry Calgary fans) but boy was it close.  Shoot outs are ridiculously stressful.  I'm hoping future games aren't as tense.

On to my card for today.

I love new stamps and this set I received on Monday.  I can't wait to make tons of birthday cards with this collector set.  Super simple card but I love these Incolours together - Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ripple. 




This one is super simple too but has a peek a boo window made with the extra large oval punch.  The paper is from the Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series paper pack.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment