Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Card Buffet samples

What a productive Monday at my house yesterday!  Woo hoooo!!

My plan was to complete half of the cards for the buffet but I ended up doing ALL of them.  I love it when those creative juices are flowing.  When that happens you MUST just keep on stamping.

So without further ado I present my first two card buffet cards :)  

I CASED these from the catalogue with a "thinking of you" or "sympathy" theme in mind.  This flower is one of my favourite images in the WHOLE catalogue.  The set is called Blooming with Kindness wood - 126420 or clear - 126442. 


I'm guessing I don't need to tell you this theme. I paired the Baby Prints set wood - 125470 or clear - 125472 with a new sentiment set in the Spring Catalogue called Cuddles and Kisses wood - 127312 or clear 127314.  I think these would make great baby announcements too and they are easy enough to mass produce!

I'll share two more designs tomorrow so please check back in with me.

Cheers,
K



 

No comments:

Post a Comment