Monday, February 11, 2013

**New Class - Dress UP frame class details

New class details!!

 When the spring catalogue came out this was one product that I WAS NOT going to purchase.  WHY DO I need dress framelits?  I have boys!  I knew when I went to Orlando I was sure to be Wooo'ed by all the fantastic ideas and swaps I would receive and I was right.  

I came home and held strong for a WHOLE two days before they ended up on my MUST BUY list!

I saw this idea on Patty Bennett's blog and knew I had to create a class like hers.  So here is my version.



Dress UP Frame class

Date - Sun, March 10
Time 1 - 4pm, choose a start time 1, 2 or 3pm
Cost - $24 (add the Dress Up framelits for just $26)

- Frame choices - white, dark brown or black
- Class should take about an hour
- Class open to 10 and up



Notice the ribbon belts, details on the hem line and flower trims.

I added pearls, buttons and a purse to match.  Colour coordinated accessories is a MUST!

 You choose your frame colour, colour, embellishments and style of dress!  Add the glass front or not - you choose!



Thanks to Patty Bennett for sharing this fantastic frame idea.   

I can't wait to teach this class so contact me today!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment