Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kids camp projects

WOW I can't believe it is already Wednesday!  Where has this week gone?!?!?  Today I hope to get some stamping done so wish me luck.  

I haven't shared my Kids Camp projects from the weekend.  We had a great time creating these card boxes, baking cookies and making some Valentine treats. 

3x3 Card set and box

Each of these cards are made with the Patterned Occasions set from the Sale a Bration Catalogue





And two cute Valentine Treat boxes.  Thanks Allison for the great treat holder ideas. 

I even taught the Club Create crew to cross stitch using the Sweet threads kit in the Spring Catalogue.  They loved it and caught on so quickly.  This kit would make a great birthday present or Spring Break craft kit!!  You know we'll need something to keep them busy over the break!

Sweet Threads Simply Sent 126924 $15.95 or add the "Thank You and Happy Birthday" stamp set and pay just $20.95
Have a great day and enjoy the fantastic weather we have been having!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment