Monday, February 18, 2013

Yikes, it's Monday already!

Happy Family Day!

How did that happen?!?!  I blinked and our long weekend is almost over.  

One quick post to say I have a couple of spots that have opened up in the WOW Class this Wednesday evening.

Please contact me ASAP if you'd like to come.  

Framelits 101 - Maybe it's a bit beyond a beginner framelits class but nonetheless I'll share you some great card ideas you can create with the framelits.  Plus if you attend this class you receive 10% off all framelits.


Date - Wed, Feb 20
Time - 6:30 - 8:30 ** Note the time change to 6:30
Cost - $15 plus all Framelits purchased on this day are 10% off

Learn how to make this flip flop card. You'll create TWO samples plus get full instructions how to make more at home.

I hope I can make another post after our family outing today!

Have a great day!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment