Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dress frame class

What a weekend!!!  It was high fashion here at my place!

Thank you so much to everyone who attended the dress frame class on Sunday afternoon.  The weather cooperated (phew, no snow) and we had a great time.  I GROSSLY underestimated the time needed to create these but everyone was super cooperative and allowed for people to finish up, choose papers and die cut their fun dresses.  Check out these amazing finished creations.

These ones were so simply amazing!  She brought some pattern paper and card stock so we could match the colours of her room.  The finished project was beautiful!
What a great creative way to use the scallop punch for the belt.

What a cute choker necklace on the middle dress.  I really like the green dress too!

Some super creative ladies with scissors.  See the neckline on the pink dress and the added length.  Oooo la la!

A stunning colour palette!  Purples and Early Espresso.  Tres chic!

I could wear any one of these ensembles!  I love the yellow dress!

All of these dresses are so co-ordinated.  I can definitely see any of these in a store front showing how you can mix and match pieces!
 What an amazing day and so much fun to create all these great pieces!  Now if they could only come out with a hockey jersey die?!?!?  I know I'd have a great class all ready to go!

More frames to share so check back in tomorrow!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment