Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easter Kids Camp fun

Well I think I picked the WORST weekend to have Kids camp although in all fairness I pick the weekends in September so it is all up to chance. 

My Kids Camps are crazy fun and usually I have 8 - 7-9 year olds but with that crazy weather I had 3 - yep 3 kids in my morning group.  We still had a fantastic time and created cards, decorated cupcakes and made treat bags.

Here are a few of our projects.

A fun pocket St Patrick's Day card.

Happy Easter Little Chick.  Thanks to Kathy Brooke's sample on Stampin Connection

And a bunny box filled with treats
Then the kids really got creative and made their own Fancy Favour Easter baskets.



I'm thinking I jinxed the weather with all these spring crafts.  Sorry :(

Hope you have a great day!

Cheers, 
K




 

No comments:

Post a Comment