Monday, April 29, 2013

And how was your weekend???

Hello and Happy Monday!

 Did you get out and enjoy the sunshine?   And WET FLURRIES for today??  SERIOUSLY!!!

That brings me to my weekend of fun!  I had my Kids scrapbooking group and a fun Paper Palooza event too.  We had crepes, cookies and created some great projects.  If you would like to join in the fun and get great fun products in the mail sign up here.  You must sign up before the 10th of May to receive the welcome kit in May and the latest June kit. 

Here is my April Kit when I opened up. I {heart} surprises.



You are welcome, Paper Pumpkin!

Check out this month's kit!

I made 4 different cards with this set all the same but slightly different.

This one is like the sample.
This one is my fave.  You can add crazy, funny, or HOT on the inside of this card.  Totally changes the meaning up doesn't it.

Just a change in stamp positioning and the twine.

And another one similar to the sample card.

 Check back in for a sneak peek on May's WOW Class.  This one I am OVER THE TOP excited about!

Cheers, 
K




 

No comments:

Post a Comment