Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bombs Away Birthday

What a day yesterday!  I pulled myself out of my office (or cave) and away from my to do list and went for a quick walk.  It was gorgeous but am I the only one that hears robins and thinks - uh oh!  See here if you don't know what I'm talking about.

 I did a quick inspection of the backyard and I think we are in the clear.  

I'm in a bit of a limbo today as I await the "pre-order" list for demonstrators.   I am a lucky one because I can see the new incolours and a sampling of new stamps today - online only.  I will hopefully have them in my hot little hands by Friday or Monday and then will start posting some of the new cards I create.  If you want to see the new catalogue when it comes out contact me ASAP and I'll save you a copy!

On to my card today, more Bombs Away Birthday!  Lovin' this set.


More fun Washi tape!  Do you recognize the background colour?  It's the new, but old Bermuda Bay!

 This saying is of particular significance in our house as this is what we seek out for when we go out for dinner for Pete's and my birthday.  Have you ever been to Montana's??  That is just ridiculous, fun for some but not for us :)

Hmmmm, his birhday is in May.  I might be saving this one til then.

** Just noticed the Distressed Dots background is on the retiring list!


Cheers, 
K







No comments:

Post a Comment