Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Stampin UP helpers

Last week I received several orders from Stampin Up for my clubs and luckily for me my mom and sister were here.  Sweet! - cheap, ok, honestly free labour!!!

I showed them how to sort and bag up those orders so if you received yours this week and there was a mistake.  You'll know it wasn't my fault :) Just kiddin'.




In each club order this month I made a sweet Easter treat too.


I love these elongated Easter boxes made with the Candy Wrapper die.  Soo cute!  And they fit a regular size chocolate bar.


Thanks for checking in.  I'm really trying hard to steal a few minutes here and there to create something but it has been VERY difficult.  Hopefully things will return to some sense of normalcy once the kids go back to school today!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment