Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New rubbah - Bombs Away Birthday

I just love getting new stamps but if you have recently seen my stamp shelves RUBBAH is the LAST thing I need.  Seriously!  The LAST thing I need.  I'm giddy with excitement to see what will be on this year's retiring list so I can make some room on these overflowing shelves.

My newest set isn't actually rubbah but saying NEW Photopolymer just doesn't have the same type of ring to it - don't ya think??

Ok, enough babbling.  Whether rubber or photopolymer this set is a MUST have!  I love the sassy sayings so here is the first of 4 cards I made today.


 This one was quick and easy.  Well, in actual fact all of the cards were easy as I used a similar scrap map for each of them - card base + one Whisper White 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 square piece of card stock.

I love this saying - You don't look a day over however many years you are willing to admit.   My photo is a bit blurry  - sorry.

I {heart} this new Washi tape.  I didn't use any adhesive on the Whisper White piece.  I just used the washi tape like masking tape; tore it off and stuck it down.

Thanks for checking in.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment