Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Retired Lists are here!!!

Speechless is all I can say!!!

Frost White Shimmer paint!

French Foilage stamp set!

My beloved Scallop Duos die!!!!

All this and sooo much more is on the retired list.  

Retiring Lists
  • Retiring Stamps (Available April 24-June 3, 2013)
  • Retiring Accessories (Available April 24-June 3, 2013, or while supplies last) 

Also a selection of retiring products are 25 - 60% off too!!!

Contact me ASAP to place your orders before these great products are gone for good or better still order online and avoid the disappointment!


PS - Also, I did get a sneak peek of the new stuff and don't you worry, you WILL NOT be disappointed!  WOWZERS is all I can say!!!


PPS - If you are having difficulties with the link go to my online store and view the retired product there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment