Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm back . . . but buried in stamps!

Greetings!

Sorry about my absence from the blogging world but I've been fighting this cold/something or other for a  few days now and yesterday it took hold of me.  Pete assures me my head will not explode but at midnight I did have him googling last night my symptoms.  What a sweet sweet man!  

On to my simple card for today.  I haven't had a chance to make much with my new stuff yet, but I did make a quick and easy mosaic card.  



Check out this ad that shows how in style mosaics are now!  And do you notice the Island Indigo colour! 


I think my next card will use these colours!
Now on to my being buried!  Another reason why Pete is a sweet, sweet man.  He brought up all my boxes of stamps from the basement. Now time to start pricing these babies!!!


I'm sure there is a set in here you might be interested - mark the date - June 8 1-4pm  Copperfield Community Center.

Thanks for checking in!

Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. Awww...big hugs being sent your way. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete