Monday, May 27, 2013

New Birthday STACK workshop

Morning!

Hope you all had a great wekend! Thanks to those who attended the New Cattie open house on Saturday.  

I shared a new workshop/class I created called the Birthday STACK!  I get many requests for birthday cards all year long so this class was designed for you.  It filled so quickly I am happy to add a second date for this class on Sunday, June 23rd.  There is only room for 6 so if you are interested in attending this class on Sunday contact me ASAP.

 This workshop is do-it yourself style.  I supply the materials, inks, punches and inspiration to create they cards and you can “CASE” or copy or go off on your own to create 20 cards and matching envelopes.  There will be photos of the cards plus the samples to view but no instructions for each card.

In addition I will share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learned for cutting paper for cards and how to best use your paper to the max!



Sun, June 23rd
Time - 1-5pm
Cost - $30 and you will receive enough supplies to create 20 cards and envelopes here and more at home.

Add the Sketched Birthday sets for (c) $20 or (w) $30
or the Perfectly Penned set for (c) 16 or (w) $20


Cheers, 
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment