Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Skteched Birthday - cute card but didn't make the cut

I have been trying to design some cards for my upcoming WOW class but it's been VERY difficult as I don't have the new products yet!!  

I didn't let that stop me though . . .  

Here is a quick one I created but it didn't make the WOW cut off. I was pretty impressed that I used more than 3 colours on a card but I think that's why this one kinda scares me.  



Stamps - Sketched Birthday, Delightful Dozens
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Rich, Whisper White, Razzleberry and Tangerine Tango Designer Series paper
Inks - Rich Razzleberry and Strawberry Slush
Punches - 2 1/2" circle, corner rounder, square punch
Big Shot - Chevron embossing folder

Back to the drawing board!

Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment