Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Stampin UP demo / Mail carrier :)

Greetings :)

Yesterday was a crazy run around day as I spent the better part of the day at the post office or driving around delivering catalogues to my downline and their card swatch updater packs.  What fun!  I hope they enjoyed their happy mail awaiting them when they got home.

While I was driving around I couldn't believe what I heard on the radio - TARGET was having their grand opening yesterday!!!!  How could I have missed that!  If you have ever travelled with me on a SU trip you know that is my kinda place to visit.  I'm a bit worried that it may take away from the "specialness" of Target when we visit the US but oh well!!!  We most likely wont have the cool "US snacks and treats, and of course cereal" that I stock up on while there so it will still be fun to go to.  So I made head there today or tomorrow as I can't decide between yoga or Target . . . . I know completely easy decision but I'm torn.

Okay, okay on to the card.  

This is one of the cards I made for my downline along with their treats.  The photo isn't the clearest but it's from the new Chalk Talk set "just a little something for a very special someone".
 

Stamps - Chalk Talk (new) and it comes with a matching set of framelits
Inks - Strawberry Slush (new)
Paper - Basic Black, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush (new)
Accessories - Mosaic Embossing folder (new), Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Dotted Scallop ribbon border

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment