Monday, May 6, 2013

What an OUTSTANDING weekend! New catalogue goodies!

Can you believe the weekend we just had in Calgary!  That weather was amazing so we had a chance to get out a bit to play some badminton, a bit of hockey and even a movie, Iron Man 3.  It was fun.  Not to mention I had two kids classes on Sat and Sun - busy busy, I know, but I love it.

I had a chance last week to play with some of my new stamps and great new accessories in the new catalogue so this week I'll share some new new stuff!

 Paper - Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper (new)
Markers - Island Indigo, Melon Mambo
Stamps - Label Love (new)
Accessories - Stripes embossing folder, Elegant Butterfly punch, Artisan Label punch (new), Gingham Garden Washi Tape (new), Simply Pressed clay (new, yes you read that right - CLAY) and Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds

Come to my New Catty Kick off on Sat, May 25th and play with clay!

Cheers, 
K


 

No comments:

Post a Comment