Saturday, June 1, 2013

June WOW class

I love the first of the month because it's WOW class time!  It's great too because I get to finally spill the beans about what I have been working on.

This month's WOW class was exceptionally challenging to plan because I only had a select few products from the new catalogue that I could use since I can't order all of the new until TODAY!!!   In the end I combined some new, some old and combined them with the new Colour Refreshed Collections.   It was great to see how different some of the same stamps I have used look differently when paired with different colours.

So without further ado I present the June WOW :)


Date - Wed, June 19th
Time - 6:30 - 8:30
Cost - $10,  4 cards for 10 bucks, cool! Or place an order from the new catalogue for $30 and receive the class for FREE!

There are some mini techniques on each card so join me on the 19th to learn something new!

Cheers, 
K







No comments:

Post a Comment