Thursday, June 6, 2013

Yippee Skippee! What a great day!

Yesterday was a great day!  I started the day with a scrapbooking class at SAIT.  It was Celebrate SAIT day and I was lucky enough to have an opportunity to share and teach a scrapbooking page to 9 great students :)  Thanks Heather for the opportunity.

Here is the page I shared.  It was fantastic to see the many variations they came up with. 


 Then I came home to two boxes from Stampin UP!!!

Check out these new goodies.

See my new Magnetic Platform.  And say HELLO ribbon!

Plus 9 new stamps sets!!!  And those gorgeous candy dots!!!
What you can't see under all that goodness is the 20+ packages of Designer Series paper!!!!  OMG, I have so many new favourite papers now!!

See ya!  I'm off to play!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment