Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Envelope Liner Framelits

I was giddy when I saw the new Envelope Liner framelits and knew I needed to use these for my Big Shot presentation.

Not only can they be used for lining your envelopes with matching pretty Designer Series paper you can make these cool pocket cards too.

 I made this one using the middle size envelope liner framelit (for note cards).


I trimmed it down to the measurements shown and made the pocket for the front of the card.   You could put a gift card or other treats inside.


Add caption

 With this card I used the smallest envelope liner framelit (for square mini cards) and made a smaller pocket.  And don't you love the Modern Medley Designer Series paper - too cool for words!


Thanks for checking in!  We have a busy week so skating lessons - yep, you read that right.   The kids are taking skating lessons and loving it.  It's kinda weird to see some kids in snow pants in August though.

Cheers,
K








2 comments: