Monday, September 9, 2013

Christmas Card Series questions answered . . .

Hi there

Hope you had a great weekend!  Allison, my downline and I hosted an all day Technique demo day on Saturday and it was so much fun!   We had 15 downline who participated and created 20 different techniques to compile a resource book!  I know you are thinking - TWENTY  TECHNIQUES!!!  YES 20 and it took all day!!  Well, all day included lots of chatter, great snacks , new class ideas to look at and new products to try out!  I'll share lots of photos from this when I find the camera :(  

I felt like I was moving when I was packing for this event (it was held at the local community center) and now that I'm home I am taking my time unpacking.  Well, that and I think I'm coming down with a cold.  So enough of my complaining.  The camera is somewhere in between the embossing powders, Big Shot folders and stacks of ink pads that need to be put away.  I'll get there.  
So instead of new techniques I thought I'd take this opportunity to answer some of the questions I have had about my new Christmas Card Class series.

Here are the nitty gritty details.


Sept 29, Oct 27 and Nov 24                          10-12, 1-3 or 6-8pm
                                       
Get ahead this season and make all your cards by the end of November!Create 36 cards (4 each of 9 designs).

Purchase a Christmas kit and pay just $20 each month (Sept - Nov)  OR place a $40 order in those months and receive that month’s class for just $10.  Attend all 3 classes and receive a gift.

Christmas Kit includes your choice of
Christmas Messages set + envelopes ($45 wood or $35 clear)  OR
Joy to the World set + envelopes ($35 wood or $30 clear)


 
Do I have to come to all of the classes?

No you don't.  Just come to the class dates that fit with your schedule.  At each class you will create 12 cards ( 4 each of 3 designs). If you miss a class though you will miss those cards.


Do we have to purchase a Christmas kit?

Yes.  This allows you a varitey of sentiments to add to the inside of your cards.  There are two Christmas sets to choose from (in clear or wood) and different price points for you to choose from.  Not all the cards will use one set or the other.  Cards are created as the inspiration strikes!

When are the classes?

Classes are the last Sunday of the month  - Sept 29, Oct 27 and Nov 24.  I have 3 time slots for you to choose from.  This allows me to open up the Card Series classes to more than my usual max of 9 people.

Will you be offering other Christmas Card classes such as Stamp a Stacks or Card buffets?

At this time this is the only Christmas Card class I plan to offer.  While I'll still be creating Christmas cards for my blog, Cardmaker's clubs, possibly the Big Shot Club and WOW classes I don't have plans to have a large Stamp a Stack like in the past.

 
 If there are any other questions that come up don't hesitate to ask!  Hope you can join me and get an early start on those Christmas cards.

Cheers, 
K

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment