Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Photos from Demo Technique Day

Camera found!!!  

Here are some pics of this fun day!  There was so much fun to be had this will definitely not be the last demo day!  Maybe more techniques, funky folds or some other great idea Allison and I cook up!   Suggestions????



 We had a display of new products and a chance to play with all of them.  Undefined, rotary trimmer, new dies, card Thinlits and tons of embellishments!



 Another table of class ideas and card ideas!  Lots of inspiration to be found!


 I want to have this large of space at all my classes. Here is the embossing stations (almost every technique seemed to be embossed).  FOUR HEAT TOOLS!!!  INSANE!!  We even had a Big Shot table with 4 machines - little to no wait times!

Avery and Evonne hard at work Masking.

Bev, Tova and Lindsay enjoying a little "Emerging Colours" technique.

Shannon, Velma, Allison and Kim sponge a little here, sprinkle a little there.

And Kari, Shelly and Heather getting a little inky with Shaving Cream marbled backgrounds.

 My apologies as I didn't get a photo of everyone at the event but trust me it was way too fun!

Contact me to join my team and the next downline fun day!

Have a great day!

Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment