Monday, November 25, 2013

Cardmaker's Club projects

Hi all

Jut a quick post as today is Christmas shopping day!   The plan is in place, the list written and the wallet is ready! 

A few weeks ago I had our monthly Cardmaker's meeting and made the new envelope punch board the focal tool of our meeting.  

File folder cards are all the rage and I CASED this fantastic card from Patty Bennett.   


Next we made this cool Christmas Cracker.  Martha Inchely has a fantastic video on how to make these with the envelope punch board here


Plus our monthly technique. They saw a card created by my downline, Kari so I had to re-create her card as I didn't have the same set as her.  Everyone loved the double embossing with black and irridescent ice powders.



 Hope you have a great Monday and get out and enjoy the sun!  Check back this week for some more Christmas card ideas from my talented downline :)

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment