Friday, November 8, 2013

Mark your calendars - Sat, Nov 16th 11 - 4pm



Lake Bonavista Community Center
1401 Acadia Drive SE 
Sat, Nov 16 
11-4



 Now for a little glitch this year.  My booth will only be at the fair on SATURDAY but the fair goes both Saturday and Sunday.

The second glitch is that while my handmade crafts will be at the fair I won't be.  I will be in Niagra Falls to to take part in a Stampin UP Strategy team of 12 demonstrators selected from across the country. While this is HUGE honour I am sad to be missing the one and only craft fair I participate in.  Luckily, my sister is the BEST and she agreed to help hock the wares at the fair.  So be sure to stop by and say hi to Stephanie!

Gift card holders, stocking stuffers, ornaments, Kids craft kits and more!!  

Cute Calendar Canvases too!


Also mark the Kids Craft Fair on Sat, Dec 7th from 10 -1pm.  Completely different crafts at this fair so be sure to bring your loonies and toonies to this fair as all crafts will be under $10.

Hot Chocolate packets

Tissue holders and more
Have a great weekend!!  Be sure to check in for more sneak peeks of craft fair goodies.
Cheers,
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment