Monday, December 23, 2013

Back to Christmas Cards

It is so much fun being part of a swap - especially a Christmas one!

Avery's card had many oooo's and ahhh's.  What a creative use of the Six Sided Sampler.

I love Evonne's super sweet Santa suit.

Dionne's antique Christmas Collectibles is classic but complicated too with that technique thrown in there!

The unique ribbon technique on the side of the card is awesome!  Thanks Amanda!

And I made this simply coloured Color Me Christmas card.
 This will be my last post so I can enjoy the Christmas break thoroughly!!  I may have some surprise posts if I get a sec during the holidays but be sure to check back on Wed, January 1st because I have THE most awesome January WOW class to share!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment