Monday, February 10, 2014

Club Technique

Hope you had a great weekend!  It was brrrrrr chilly and we stayed in except for some hockey and great dinner at my sister's on Sunday night.  We haven't seen my new great niece Annie since Christmas so we had some cuddles and it was soo nice!

I have a bit of break from clubs and classes the next week and a bit but I'm going to do my best to stick with my blogging.  

Here is my next technique for club on Feb 18 and 19th so if you are reading this and a club member you can hide your eyes if you want it to be a surprise :)



 I received a swap card very similar to this one and all my club members went ga ga over it.  So I re-created my version of it with my supplies on hand plus the new Sale A Bration Designer Series paper Sweet Sorbet.  

Hope they like it :)

Thanks for checking in.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment