Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pop n' Cuts projects Day 1

Man, it's been hard to tear myself away from these Olympics!  Are you just as addicted as I am?  I think I'm lucky that most of the live coverage is done by noon so I can actually get some stuff done!!

So on to my project :)

On the long weekend (in between Olympic coverage) I worked on several projects and samples that can be made with the Pop n' Cuts die above and beyond the card and gift card holder I shared yesterday.  And I was super excited to see the Label Pop n' Cut insert on the Weekly Specials too!

 
Here is a fun card for the guy in your life!

 
I added a 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece to the front of the label to change it up a bit.


#130160  Here is the label piece that is on sale for $20.21.




So are you loving the wonders of this great die??  Just wait I have more tomorrow :)

Cheers, 
K





No comments:

Post a Comment