Monday, March 17, 2014

Best of Flowers

**Sorry for the lateish post.  I forgot to set this one for 6am.

 If you haven't been checking in frequently and wondered why I'm posting all these Best of cards here is the deal.  
For the entire month of March I have a special on Best of Stamp Sets that will be retiring at the end of this month.  All sets are $17.95, clear mount and only available until March 30, 2014.


BUY any 2 sets - Receive 2 handmade cards from me

BUY any 4 sets - Receive 2 handmade cards PLUS a pack of dimensionals from

                           me
                           * qualifies for one Sale-A-Bration item

BUY any 6 sets - Receive 2 handmade cards, dimensionals PLUS a $10 Gift                              Certificate for Stampin Up products from me
                          * qualifies for one Sale-A-Bration item
                          ** PLUS any $17.95 stamp set redeemable from Stampin UP


So keep checking in every day in March for more great ideas and to help you choose which stamp sets you MUST get before they are gone.

I thought I'd take yesterday's card and make it a springy one!  This background technique can easily be made with lots of different colours!  I used green to go along with St Patrick's Day today :)

Best of Flowers 133342 and Best of Greetings 133485
Cheers, 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment