Monday, April 28, 2014

Eye candy Monday

Hey all

Life is a bit topsy turvy at the moment and lucky me my parents are finally coming to town - the snow has melted :)  Shhh, don't tell them it might still snow.

So I'll be posting off and on over the next few weeks with some eye candy from my downline swap I had a couple of months ago.   These cards were made with stamp sets from the Occasions catalogue and Sale a Bration stamp sets. 


Vivid Vases 133818 by Kristine B


Hip Notes (w)133501 (c) 133504 by Allison O

Eggstra Spectacular (w) 133068 (c) 133071 by Carolynn

Petal Parade (Sale A Bration 2014) by Mary Anne
 Hope you have a fantastic Monday despite the icky weather out there.

Cheers, 
K

Remember retiring items are all while supplies last.

Retiring Stamp sets

Retiring Accessories




No comments:

Post a Comment