Monday, June 2, 2014

Ribbon shares are here!

I love that this new catalogue has brought a TON of new ribbons.  I'm a bit of a ribbon hoarder and I admit it proudly!

I have the following shares available. See page 206-7 in the catalogue for the colour selection

- 3/8" Stitched Satin - 2 yards of each 2014-16 In Colours
- Thick Baker's twine - 3 yards of each 2013-15 In Colours
- 1/4" Cotton Ribbon - 2 yards of 12 colours
- 1/2" Seam Binding - 2 yards each of 12 colours
- Baker's Twine - 5 yards each of 12 colours
- 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain - 2 yards each of 5 colours
- 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - 2 yards each of 8 colours
- All that Glitters (5/8" Satin, 1/8" Satin, 5/8" Organza and Gold sequins) - A selection of 8 fancy ribbons

Stitched Satin ribbon share neatly wrapped around co-ordinating card stock - $16
All my shares are wrapped or folded (the thicker ribbons) around card stock for easy storage and identification.

Contact me to join in my ribbon shares!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment