Friday, June 20, 2014

Sneak Peek of Blendabilities again

I don't know about you but we're in full exam mode in our house!

We are in the middle Nathan's PAT's for grade 6 and Andrew starts his PAT's next week.   Plus a piano recital last night (they did wonderful) and ball hockey playoffs this week makes for a pretty hectic week of parenting.

Who am I kidding - I love it!  But I can't wait until summer!

Yesterday I had a chance to finally assemble a few of the pieces I had coloured last week (or was it two weeks ago now).

The stamp set I used is called In This Together and I think it's pretty cute.

 That's how Pete and I are going to need to feel this week if we're going to get through a hectic schedule.  

It's almost the end of June!!!  Yahoo!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment