Friday, June 6, 2014

Wanna peek?

Morning!  

I can't believe how fast this week has gone!  Sorry for the inconsistent blog posts but yesterday we had Andrew's grade 9 farewell and Nathan's last band concert for grade 6.  June is always crazy!

But . . .  guess what arrived.

My first new catalogue order!!!! OMG, I love everything!


New rubber to mount and play . . .
Little Letter Thinlits are soo cute!  3/4" tall but I can see these used a ton on my scrapbook pages.

1/4" Cotton ribbon in such amazing colours.   I can see great card colour combos coming from just these ribbon colours.  Join the share and receive 2 yards of each 12 colorus for just $22
 Unfortunately NO time to play last night but I'm hoping for a teeny tiny bit of time at least for a few seconds of craft time this weekend.  Hockey (of course), Kids camp and my niece's baby shower kinda jam packs the weekend but oh what fun!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment