Thursday, July 10, 2014

Clearance Rack time and a swap count :)

I can't believe the summer is going so quickly.  Andrew just said today that he keeps forgetting what day of the week it is - I just love that about summer!

I have been trying to get caught up on preparing for the Stampin UP Convention next week and still having fun with the kids each day - swimming, Stampede breakfasts, Shakers, library etc .  

Not sure if I mentioned this before but I am presenting at Convention this year and can't wait!  It isn't on the BIG Main stage like last year but I'm kinda glad that it's a smaller stage.  There are WAY less people going to Convention this year and am a bit more relaxed knowing what to expect.  At least that's how I feel today.  Wish me luck :)

Today I finally started my swaps.  I'm not sure how many I will do but I know if I don't do at least a few I'll be sad when I get there.  

I don't generally make too many of the same card as I get bored easily :)  So I'll try and make a few different ones before I leave.

Swap #1

SWAP COUNT - 22 CARDS AND COUNTING . . .  Wonder why the odd number?  Strange things happen when you try to cut paper while watching TV at the same time.


Don't forget to hop on over to the clearance rack! I can't wait to see the new stuff on it!

Check it out here.





Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment