Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ready . . .get set . . . go!

Home at last after an amazing Convention and a wonderful time with friends.

I want to share with you a few little "epiphanies" or "a-ha" moments I have had over the last few days/months.

1) I have made fantastic relationships since joining Stampin UP!  Customers, upline, downline and Stampin UP event friends all make my job super rewarding and fun!

2) I need to set measurable goals and work towards achieving them.  Just selling stamps and having classes doesn't get me towards my goals.  Even if I don't make the ultimate goal then there is no harm in trying for it!

3) I need to share Stampin Up MORE!  Convention reminded me how great this company is.  Our products are fantastic, the relationships I have made are beyond incredible and the inspiration and creative fulfillment when I create just one card is amazing.

They may not seem like much but going to Convention made me realize it and I want to share with you what I'm hoping to accomplish.


Last year I was able to achieve over $20,000 in sales! I almost didn't take this photo as I know I have done over $30,000 in past years (actually several times in a row).  But I'm so glad I did as my focus for last year was to achieve more balance in life and not just Stampin UP 24/7.  Thanks to all of my great customers I was able to achieve these sales while spending more time with my family. 

While I still want to achieve balance as best I can I do want to reach for this one big goal. Stampin Up announced their next grand vacation and it's a doozy!  


Can you believe it?  A cruise in the Mediterranean with stops in France, Italy and Spain!! 

So come with me on this adventure as I try my hardest to meet new stampers, new hostesses and potential demonstrators.

Swap card from Patricia Stanard

Cheers, 
K






No comments:

Post a Comment