Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sneak peek at Sept WOW Class

At my hostess night last night I shared the Sept WOW project and I wanted to post a sneak peek to my blog followers.  This is a peek into Christmas and will be a fantastic hostess gift, teacher present or for those of you that like to create handmade gifts.  Can you imagine that you could be DONE these gifts so early?




Date - Wed, Sept 17th
Time - 6-9

 This WOW class idea came from a good friend of mine and fellow demo, Lisa Althouse of LA Stamper and she provided me pics and measurements of her samples and I knew this was going to be a project you would love.

I will post more photos tomorrow of all the goodness inside this box.  Eeek, I'm so excited about this class!

Cheers, 
K


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kristine! My ladies loved this class and I'm sure yours will too! It's a great set and a fun project. :)

    ReplyDelete