Friday, August 8, 2014

Stampin UP Canada Fall Event - Be my +1


Ever wonder what it is like to be a Stampin UP demonstrator?  You could get a chance to get a sneak peek at one of our fun events with new product demonstrations, card swapping and prizes!  

Stampin UP Canada is holding the first ever Canadian led event!  On Friday, Sept 19th we have a Product Parade night for demos +1.  We are allowed to bring one guest - could that be you?  

Our Saturday events are for demonstrators only so don't be sad and miss this day.  What a great opportunity to join this weekend and register for the event on Monday!!!  I'd love to have you join my team and experience all the positive things that Stampin UP can bring to your life!  I NEVER dreamed that I would be "paper crafting for a living"  and it's been SEVEN years!

The benefits of being a demonstrator are numerous but here are just a few:

* minimum 20% discount on your personal purchases - 30% off your first order
* numerous ideas with our bi-monthly magazine - Stampin Success, Stampin Connection website and online newsletter Inspiration Canada
* sneak peek viewing and pre-orders of new products before they are available to customers
* gatherings with my full team, complete with business and stamping tips plus weekly email updates 
* fun, friends and crafting with fabulous products

What more can you ask for?

Whether you join to get a discount on your personal purchases or plan to be the next Stampin Up superstar I am here to help you.

When I joined 7 years ago I knew I loved the products but I did not realize what a fantastic company this would be let alone the support and great friends I have made along the way!

Contact me to learn more about this opportunity and be my plus 1!

Cheers,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment