Monday, October 20, 2014

A whirlwind weekend!

And I can't believe I survived!

Scrapbook club Friday day and night, Sat - hockey in the afternoon and a class in the evening and Sun - hockey in the early afternoon, Kids class in the late afternoon and a workshop in the evening - PHEW!

I'm tired just typing that (not to mention that it's past 11 on the Sunday night as I'm typing).

So my quick post before I hit the sheets are of last week's club cards.  Oh yeah and earlier in the week I had my Cardmaker's Club.  I think I may forgo the early morning workout tomorrow :)

Here is a tri shutter card I created with the All is Calm Designer Series paper set.




And a close up of the front of the card.


And our technique this month was the Puffy Card technique or Cotton Ball.
 So much fun!  I'll post a list of my supplies later on Monday in case you are wondering "how'd she do that?"

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment