Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Scrapbooking night! - Halloween Fright Night!

Here is something from a few weeks ago when I had my scrapbooking night!

We created a Halloween themed page using the Freaky Friends stamp set which is ADORABLE!!

Yes, we ALL stamped the little goblins along the bottom with minimal complaining - ha ha!  No seriously every club member did a fabulous job!  That was a big ask to do that much stamping on a Friday night.



Crushed Curry embossed eyeballs

Popped up ghosties made with the Fun Fall framelits.  Say that 10 times fast :)

And a sparkly moon to top it all off!
Halloween excitement is alive in well in our house.  Nathan carved his pumpkin yesterday and I found some Halloween gingerbread houses today for the kids to decorate.  They were on sale so they each got one.  I'll show you the results in the coming days. 

Today is my Coffee, Cookie and Cards class so be sure to check back tomorrow to 1) to see next month's 3C card samples and 2) get a yummy cookie recipe. 

Cheers, 
K



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment