Monday, October 13, 2014

Wonderous Wreath Week - Fall themed

Hope you had a "Wonderous" weekend with family and friends.  

I'm excited to share with you 4 cards I made using the Wonderous Wreath set and matching framelits.  The only thing I could see using this set was a Christmas Wreath but now after checking out Pinterest there are so many other options and here is the first one.




 Using the new framelits and photopolymer stamps are super easy with clingy, clear stamps and the fun new tabs they added to the framelits. I will take a close up picture today and share it with you later this week!

 This week is the last chance to register for the Christmas Stamp a Stack on October 26.  Spaces available from 4-7pm.



Date - Sun, Oct 26
Time - 4-7
Cost - $40 and receive $5 off a minimum order

Click on any of the items below to shop from my online store or contact me
 
 Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers, 
K




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment