Friday, November 14, 2014

Stamping with toddlers?

Greetings!  Hope you are surviving the snow and ice!

I had a fun day on Thursday stamping with toddlers believe it or not!  It's been a while since I have "taught" such little ones but it was great to see their curiousity and awe of everything.  Especially my cool garbage cans.

We "technically" stamped with the kids or more like with the "feet" of the kids and made these.


 I borrowed the foot of my great-niece Lucy and made sure it was bath night for her.  We used Old Olive ink with a brayer and some fancy blingy circles to decorate!

I had a great time stamping with these new moms and kids and hope to again in the future!

Here is a few photos of what will be available at the Lake Bonavista craft fair this weekend (Sat and Sun.) Stop by and say hi!

Lake Bonavista Community Center
1401 Acadia Dr SE
Time - 11-4pm


Filled with chocolates!

Rolo Pencils/Crayons  - YUM!

Many gift card holders $1.50 or 4/$5

Calendar Canvases and several different designs

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment