Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Monday morning! New Stampin UP goodies!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! 

It was a wonderful busy weekend at the craft fair and great kids camp.  If you are on facebook you may have been my pretty sad and pitiful booth with very little product left.  Don't get me wrong this is a good thing!  

Here is a before and after shot of my booth.




 I have a few chocolate bars, some elf sleighs and a few other bit and pieces so if you are in the need for some last minute stocking stuffers let me know.


Now for my sharing of my prize patrol goodie stamp set.

It's just a quick and simple card but I wanted to highlight this beautiful stamp set and my new Pink Pirouette blendabilties!!!!

137131 Love is Kindness individual stamp
 Would you like to earn some new products from the Occasions catalogue? 

Place an order of $50 or more (online or in person) in the month of December and receive a grab bag of new products from the Occasions catalogue (value of least $10). I can't show you the catalogue or all the goodness inside but there are so many fantastic ribbons, trims, buttons, paper and more. Trust me these grab bags will be AMAZING!

Contact me to place your order today or order from your jammies at my online store!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment